Dubstep Club Dubstep Club

Not sure what happened to your track but it seems like your low end got cutoff. If it was there this track would have been 5/5. Really wish the i could feel the bass I know this song has. I dig it but needs a re-render with the low freq fix.

Zephyr Zephyr

Overall it sounded decent. I think you could definatly gain from adding some synths in the back to keep the atmosphere. Also, I didn't care much for the growl. Didn't really fit with the track, just really seems like it was overlaid in your track. Which program do you work in?

VoidArgument responds:

I use Ableton Live Intro, but I have absolutely no idea how to use it, so I'm really just going off of trial and error. I'll admit this track is poo, but it's a good example of what I can improve on. Thanks for the feedback :)

my 1st newgrounds project my 1st newgrounds project

Really needs to be mixed better. The guitar clips alot, and the drums overpower everything. could sound 10x better with the sounds of the snare, cymbal, and the bass drum(?), turned down to let the guitar sound like it is supposed to be there. Could also use a bass guitar for some underlying support. Overall good but needs more.

~NK~ Figures ~NK~ Figures

Am I the only one who thought to themself... What if that bass was dropped about .5-1 octave?

Grols [snippet] Grols [snippet]

Can't wait to hear a full just for the sick drop that this could have
You have a great begging to what WILL be an awesome song. Please message me when you finish it.

It's A Dangerous Party It's A Dangerous Party

I like the sound but try out a compressor to fix your peaking. Other than, I enjoyed listening.

[Jay T] - Chicken Bitch [Jay T] - Chicken Bitch

I laughed the every moment of this song HAHAHA

What Do U Want What Do U Want

The lyrics were funny but i see this is more as a novelty

overall good though.

Poniiboi responds:

Go get ur mixtape...Never Fall Away you would like http://senatorjohndean.bandcamp.com

Hersher - Call of Duty Hersher - Call of Duty

Well, i was looking forward to an objective song. Like at first hearing on the defense and then the second half switching to offensive with a heaver fast paced melody.

Don't get me wrong, I liked it but the call of duty sounds kinda seemed out of place in this.

DJHersher responds:

all Call of Duty sounds were synced using a beat-matcher, so theyre quite in time. (there is actually no way they could be missplaced, could be your speakers, or maybe your connection lagging.

thanks for the review. u seem more on the offensive but ill take it as feedback.

Bleed (Original Mix) Bleed (Original Mix)

I liked it, my only suggestion is to the drop. I was waiting for a heavy drop to match your style of this song and was a little let down. Other than that I like the molody, the drums were decent, overall good but could improve a little.

DJDela responds:

Sorry to disappoint man, I thought it worked this way.
Thanks for the review anyway.